Last week, Dwyer Williams Cherkoss founding attorney and senior partner recorded a series of videos answering some of the most common questions that clients typically ask about their personal injury claims. In this YouTube video series Roy answers the following questions:
- What does it take for me to recover an auto accident injury settlement?
- Does the type of auto accident injury that I sustain affect my settlement?
- Does it matter which doctor treats me in my personal injury claim?
- How do my medical bills affect my personal injury settlement?
- Does it matter if my car was not seriously damaged in my auto accident?
- Does a gap in treatment impact the value of my personal injury case?
- Does having a prior auto accident affect my personal injury claim?
- Does the extent of my injuries impact the value of my case?
- Does being unemployed make a difference in the value of my case?
If you have been injured in an auto accident or other serious accident and are contemplating hiring a personal injury lawyer, you might be interested in watching these helpful videos. Call our compassionate and experienced personal injury attorneys for a free consultation and to answer your further questions today at 541-617-0555.