Serious bicycle accidents can take many forms, and the injuries that cyclist accident victims sustain will vary according to each collision’s details. Given how these injuries are accident- and victim-specific injuries are, it should come as no surprise that damage awards also span a spectrum.
- Medical expenses
- Rehabilitative therapy
- Loss of income calculations
- Disability or disfigurement compensation
- Loss of earning potential from a disability
- Pain and suffering awards
- Other physical or mental injury payments
We highly encourage you to seek the advice of experienced serious accident and personal injury attorneys to determine what damages are recoverable in your individual case. The experienced Oregon bicycle accident lawyers at Dwyer Williams Dretke PC will happily discuss the specific details of your accident and injuries. Call for your toll-free consultation today: 541-617-0555.