A bill seeking to add attorneys, chiropractors, optometrists, and members of the Oregon Legislature to a list of people who are required to report elder abuse passed the Oregon House of Representatives today. Next it will go to Governor Kitzhaber for his signature. Oregon state law currently requires certain kinds of health professionals and social workers to report elder abuse when they have reason to believe that it is taking place.
- $4.4 Million Semi Truck Collision
- $2.4 Million Snowmobile Accident
- $2.35 Million T-bone Collision
- $2 Million Head-On Collision
- $1 Million Sex Abuse Settlement
Call Us Now