Newberg City is located in the Portland metropolitan area, southwest of Portland and part of Yamhill County in Oregon. Newberg offers a wide range of choices for shopping, dining, accommodation, and outdoor recreational activities.
Major tourist attractions include the Hoover-Minthorn House Museum, Ewing Young Historical Park, and Champoeg State Heritage Park.
Newberg has a total land area of 5.81 square miles and is blessed with a moderate climate of mild dry summers and cold wet winters. It has an estimated population of 22,645, making it one of the most populous cities in Yamhill County.
The city of Newberg is home to the George Fox University, which along with dental equipment manufacturer, A-dec, Suntron Corp., SP Newsprint Co., and Providence Newberg Medical Center provide gainful employment for some 4,000 working residents. Major industries that operate in the city are engaged in manufacturing, construction, retail trade, educational services and administrative support and waste management services.
Residents work as metal and plastic workers, electrical equipment mechanics, installers, maintenance and repair men, laborers and material movers, drivers, truck drivers, managers and building and grounds cleaners and maintenance personnel.
Busy Roads Mean More Accidents
The Oregon Routes 99W, 219 and 240 run through Newberg. Motorists who travel along these and other roads in the city are exposed to risks of car crashes and motorcycle accidents. In the state of Oregon, motorcycle crashes account for at least 1,111 accidents in 2012, resulting in 1,028 motorcyclist injuries.
A motorcycle crash can be fatal or lead to serious injuries such as head injury, traumatic brain injury, fractures, tissue and other bodily injuries. If you or a loved one is involved in a motorcycle accident, you may be entitled to compensation under Oregon tort laws.
In Newberg and other cities in the metropolitan Portland area, the accident injury attorneys of Dwyer Williams Cherkoss have years of experience, helping clients obtain the compensation that they deserve in over 600 cases handled in the past three years.
We handle a wide range of personal injury cases including brain and spine injury, auto and truck accidents, dog bite, nursing home abuse, slip and fall, and DUI accidents. Contact our offices today at 541-617-0555 to speak to a lawyer and avail of our free consultation.
Directions to Our Oregon Personal Injury Attorneys from Newberg, OR
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Newberg, OR 97132
Total Est. Time: 3 h 01 mins
Total Est. Distance: 160 mi
- Head south on N Aspen Way toward E Mountainview Dr
- Take the 1st left onto E Mountainview Dr
- Continue onto N Springbrook Rd
- At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit and stay on N Springbrook Rd
- Turn left onto OR-219 S/S St Paul Hwy
- Continue onto OR-219 S/River Rd NE
- Continue straight onto Main St/River Rd NE
- Continue onto River Rd NE
- Turn left onto Brooklake Rd NE
- Turn right onto the Route 1 S ramp to Salem
- Merge onto I-5 S
- Take exit 253 for OR-22/OR-99E toward Detroit Lake/Bend
- Turn left onto OR-22 E/Mission St SE (signs for Detroit Lake/Bend)
- Slight left onto OR-126 E/US-20 E
- Slight right to merge onto US-97 S/Bend Pkwy toward Mt Bachelor/Klamath Falls
- Turn right onto NW Hawthorne Ave (signs for Hawthorne Avenue)
- NW Hawthorne Ave turns slightly right and becomes NW Oregon Ave
- Turn right onto NW Bond St
- Destination will be on the left
We are located at:
1051 NW Bond St #310
Bend, OR 97701