Situated in Washington County, Oregon, the city of Forest Grove was originally founded as a small farming community in the 1840s. These days, Forest Grove is a popular commuter town 30 minutes drive from downtown Portland.
Forest Grove has a pleasant climate, with warm and dry summers and lower than average precipitation. With a total land area of 5.88 square miles, the population of Forest Grove was 21,083 as at the 2010 census. The city has a high percentage of young people and families with children living in the town.
Visitors come to Forest Grove for its world-renowned boutique wineries, and there are over ten vineyards nearby specializing in pinot noir, as well as other varietals, including pinot gris, chardonnay, and Riesling.
The historic town is also well known for the Pacific University, the oldest university west of the Mississippi, and a major employer in the area today.
Other major industries in the town include manufacturing and construction, with 34% of the local population employed in these industries. Many residents of Forest Grove work in production occupations, or as metal and plastic workers, or in building, cleaning and maintenance roles.
With a significant proportion of the population working in manufacturing and construction, workplace injuries have been known to have an impact on the lives of those in Forest Grove. For many injured workers, the processing of filing a Workers’ Compensation Claim and obtaining a determination on the claim can be a stressful and confusing process.
In Forest Grove and in Portland, Oregon, our workers’ compensation attorneys here at Dwyer Williams Dretke Attorneys, PC can assist you through the legal process of submitting a workers’ compensation claim, obtaining medical treatment and compensation for your injury and lost wages, and eventually returning to work after your injury.
Our experienced attorneys are always on hand to deal with your legal problems, such as:
- Rejection of your workers’ compensation claim
- Your workplace injuries being denied due to a preexisting condition
- Incorrect assessment or calculation of your compensation payment
- Any unpaid medical bills for your workplace injury
So if you have been injured at work, we recommend that you contact our friendly and highly experienced workers’ compensation team for advice on your rights in the workers’ compensation claim process.
Call us today on 541-617-0555 for a free initial consultation.
Directions to Our Oregon Personal Injury Attorneys from Forest Grove, OR
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Forest Grove, OR 97116
Total Est. Time: 3h 34 mins
Total Est. Distance: 197 mi
- Head west on NW Breezy Ln toward NW Kansas City Rd
- Turn right onto NW Kansas City Rd
- Turn right onto NW Greenville Rd
- Turn left onto OR-47 N (signs for Banks)
- Exit onto OR-6 E
- Merge onto US-26 E
- Take exit 69A for Oregon 217 S toward Tigard/Salem
- Merge onto OR-217 S
- Take the exit onto I-5 S toward Salem
- Take exit 253 for OR-22/OR-99E toward Detroit Lake/Bend
- Turn left onto OR-22 E/Mission St SE (signs for Detroit Lake/Bend)
- Slight left onto OR-126 E/US-20 E
- Slight right to merge onto US-97 S/Bend Pkwy toward Mt Bachelor/Klamath Falls
- Turn right onto NW Hawthorne Ave (signs for Hawthorne Avenue)
- NW Hawthorne Ave turns slightly right and becomes NW Oregon Ave
- Turn right onto NW Bond St
- Destination will be on the left
We are located at:
1051 NW Bond St #310
Bend, OR 97701