Our client was attending an event hosted at a fairground. The event’s caterers had run an extension cord across a walking path and covered it with a carpet, creating a mound in the carpet. While the lights were down, our elderly client tripped over the mound, fell, and broke her hip. We sued the county in which this event took place, as well as the event organizer, and the catering company caterer. We performed extensive litigation and discovery, and the case settled at mediation for $250,000.
- $4.4 Million Semi Truck Collision
- $2.4 Million Snowmobile Accident
- $2.35 Million T-bone Collision
- $2 Million Head-On Collision
- $1 Million Sex Abuse Settlement
Call Us Now