The attorneys at Dwyer Williams Cherkoss PC carefully investigate and evaluate Oregon motorcycle accidents to determine the motorcycle accident victim’s right to financial compensation. We take immediate steps to preserve and collect evidence and negotiate with insurance carriers. If you have suffered these types of devastating injuries you may have a claim for a wide spectrum of damages including:
- All lost earnings past, present and future
- Pain and suffering including diminished enjoyment of life
- Hospital, rehabilitation and other health care costs
- Loss of consortium (services and companionship of a spouse)
- Emotional distress
- Funeral and burial expenses (wrongful death)
We are here to answer your questions and to help you move past any tragic motorcycle accident that you or a loved one has experienced. If you need help, call our law firm at 541-617-0555 or visit one of our offices located throughout the state of Oregon.