We at Dwyer Williams Dretke PC believe that the most effective law firms limit their practice to one key area. For this reason, our firm is dedicated exclusively to representing Oregon residents who have been involved in serious accidents or who have suffered serious injuries or wrongful death because of the intentional, negligent, or reckless misconduct of others. Our attorneys do not handle a cross-section of legal cases. Instead, we specialize in personal injury cases including motorcycle accident injuries.
Over the past couple of months, we have written two blog series’ about our firm’s practice areas. In the first blog series, our founder and Senior Parter Roy Dwyer wrote about worker’s compensation in the state of Oregon. These are his blog posts on the subject:
- How to file an Oregon workers’ compensation claim.
- Obtaining medical treatment in your Oregon workers’ compensation claim.
- Recovering lost wages in your Oregon workers’ compensation claim.
- Acceptance or denial of your claim and the “interim period”.
- Medical treatment concerns in your Oregon workers’ compensation claim.
- Your rights returning to work after an Oregon workplace injury or illness.
- Closure of your Oregon workers’ compensation claim.
- Some final tips for your Oregon workers’ compensation claim.
More recently, I blogged about serious injuries in Oregon bicycle accidents. Click the hyperlinks below to read those posts:
- Oregon bicycle accidents can have serious consequences.
- Oregon’s “Rules of the Road” extend to cyclists and protect them.
- Safety practices can limit your bicycle accident injuries.
- These driving practices can lead to accidents with bicycles.
- Common types of bicycle accident injuries.
- Recovering damages from bicycle accident injuries.
In this new series, I will be writing about another practice area that we specialize in: motorcycle accident injuries. Check back here for more information on the subject this month!