Dwyer Williams Cherkoss are a team of highly experienced personal injury lawyers with hundreds of cases successfully settled for our clients. Our Coos Bay legal team possesses more than 75 years of personal injury litigation experience. If you or someone you know has been involved in an accident and is facing medical bills, loss of income, or prolonged pain and suffering, contact us today. We’ll help you figure out a plan to get back on your feet.
Call Us Today for a FREE Consultation
Nobody wants to think about these things while they’re suffering, or grieving from the loss of a loved one. We’re here to do that for you.
- Auto Accidents: It can take years to fully recover from a car accident. The psychological trauma, something which we are only just beginning to fully understand, can come back to haunt an accident victim decades after the physical trauma has ended. You deserve compensation for your medical expenses, and for your pain and suffering.
- Bicycle Accidents: With the wet and rainy conditions common to Coos Bay it is not uncommon for bike accidents to happen. It’s entirely common for a driver to accuse a law-abiding bicyclist of breaking traffic laws after an accident. Unfortunately, it can be difficult to prove otherwise, and a bicyclist is likely to have to endure a prolonged period of physical therapy before they’re back on their feet and functional again. If you aren’t at fault, you are owed compensation for your medical expenses, and for lost wages while you recover.
- Dog Attacks and Dog Bites: There are several major reasons why a dog might attack unprovoked. Some of them involve dangerous diseases; you will need a regimen of expensive injections after being bitten, just to make sure. You need to be compensated for your medical expenses; in addition, action needs to be taken with regards to an animal which would attack unprovoked.
- Motorcycle Collisions: Coos county is a popular place for motorcycling. Motorcycles are a popular and stylish form of transportation. Being a motorcyclist today means you’re part of an elite subculture. Unfortunately, it also means you’re on a vehicle which, in the event of an accident, does not provide you with the same degree of protection that a completely enclosed vehicle affords. Motorcycle accidents involve a high proportion of fatalities and severe, even disabling injuries.
- Neck & Back Injuries: It’s easy to underestimate a sore neck or back early on, but this can be an indication of a severe and growing problem. Neck and back injuries are common in all sorts of accidents, and – particularly if they aren’t dealt with promptly – they can result in prolonged physical therapy, pain and suffering, and medical expenses, none of which should fall on your shoulders if you aren’t at fault for what transpired.
- Nursing Home Abuse: Nobody wants to stop and ponder why someone who has been given the responsibility of a caregiver would abuse those under their care, but the fact is that it happens all too often. In such an instance, you need to ensure that it doesn’t happen again, and to make certain that your loved ones are moved into more appropriate surroundings.
- Semi-Truck Accidents: Semi-trucks are large and cumbersome vehicles. A tired or inadequately trained driver can easily make a mistake that will prove disastrous for surrounding vehicles. It can be difficult to gauge exactly where a semi’s blind spots are, and many trucks are inadequately signed as to where they are located, how much distance to provide the semi driver, and so on.
- Slip, Trip and Falls: Because of the wet winters we experience along the Oregon coast, slip and fall accidents can be quite common. On or off the job, slips, trips and falls are some of the most dangerous of the more common types of injury. This type of accident can result in serious muscle, bone, and tendon injuries – some of which can take months to heal fully. If you’ve been injured in a slip, trip or fall that is not your fault, you deserve representation, so as to be adequately compensated for medical expenses and loss of income due to time spent out of work.
- Worker’s Compensation: On the job injuries are chronically downplayed by corporate interests and their own private consultants. Often there is an unclear chain of responsibility which makes it difficult for the injured worker to ascertain who exactly is responsible for their being compensated. We will help you to “unmuddy” the waters and figure out exactly what is owed to you – then make sure that you get it, freeing you up to recover from your injury.
- Wrongful Death: Nobody wants to be tied up in court, or to have anything else on their mind, after the sudden and unexpected death of a loved one… but we all have a certain amount of responsibility to our families and our friends. In the case of a sudden death due to an accident, it is important to receive due compensation so as to make sure that you are able to maintain your living expenses and those of any dependents. This will help to allow you the time and space that you need to grieve, before moving on with your life.
Millions of people are directly or indirectly affected by avoidable accidents each year in the United States. In most of these instances there is somebody who is directly at fault for what happened. If you or someone you know have been injured through the actions or negligent of another person, you deserve fair compensation for your pain and suffering – as well as for any involved expenses and loss of income.
Our immediate offices are located in Roseburg, OR, with additional offices throughout the state. If you require the services of a personal injury lawyer, don’t delay; give us a call, or stop by today, so that we can set you on the fast track to receiving the compensation you are due, and help to speed up your recovery.
Call Us Today for a FREE Consultation