During takeoff on a flight, a bag fell from an overhead bin and hit our client directly on the head. He suffered neck and shoulder injuries from the impact, which required corrective surgery. The airline’s insurance company denied liability. We took the matter to a judicial settlement conference and received $325,000 for our client.
- $4.4 Million Semi Truck Collision
- $2.4 Million Snowmobile Accident
- $2.35 Million T-bone Collision
- $2 Million Head-On Collision
- $1 Million Sex Abuse Settlement
Call Us Now