Our client was the passenger in an SUV being driver on icy winter roads. The driver was driving too fast for the conditions and rolled the SUV several times down a highway. Our client suffered multiple fractures and lacerations. This case settled at mediation for $264,571, just shy of the applicable policy limits and in addition to what the insurer had already paid toward our client’s medical expenses.
- $4.4 Million Semi Truck Collision
- $2.4 Million Snowmobile Accident
- $2.35 Million T-bone Collision
- $2 Million Head-On Collision
- $1 Million Sex Abuse Settlement
Call Us Now