Our client was a tenant in an apartment complex that failed to remove snow and ice from the property’s stairs and sidewalks. Our client slipped on clear ice, tumbled down the stairs, and suffered serious lower back and hip injuries. The property manager’s insurance company denied liability. We exposed that the apartment complex manager had directed staff members to lie about the accident and won our client an arbitration award of $241,000.
- $4.4 Million Semi Truck Collision
- $2.4 Million Snowmobile Accident
- $2.35 Million T-bone Collision
- $2 Million Head-On Collision
- $1 Million Sex Abuse Settlement
Call Us Now