Our wheelchair-bound client was injured upon exiting a van. The handicapped ramp was not level with the ground, so her wheelchair flipped forward and she was thrown to the ground. She fractured her leg and shoulder, but the driver’s insurance company denied liability. After several rounds of negotiation, we obtained a $230,000 settlement.
- $4.4 Million Semi Truck Collision
- $2.4 Million Snowmobile Accident
- $2.35 Million T-bone Collision
- $2 Million Head-On Collision
- $1 Million Sex Abuse Settlement
Call Us Now