Our client sustained a neck injury when he was rear-ended while test-driving a truck for a local tire shop. The collision aggravated his neck, which had been surgically repaired just six months prior to this collision. The at-fault driver’s insurance company blamed our client’s preexisting condition and denied liability. After arbitration, however, our client was awarded $216,357.
- $4.4 Million Semi Truck Collision
- $2.4 Million Snowmobile Accident
- $2.35 Million T-bone Collision
- $2 Million Head-On Collision
- $1 Million Sex Abuse Settlement
Call Us Now