The city of West Linn is located in the southern region of the Portland Metropolitan Area, 25 minutes’ drive away from downtown Portland.
The city is considered an ideal suburb in which to live because of its beautiful views wedged between the Willamette and Tualatin rivers, and its historic downtown area dating back to the 1840s.
In 2012, West Linn was given the title of “Tree City USA” by the Arbor Day Foundation for its preservation efforts and tree-lined streets. In 2011, CNN and Money Magazine ranked West Linn as the top Oregon city to live in, citing beautiful views, an active local life, and relatively low taxes.
According to the 2010 census, the city has a population of 25,109 and family oriented demographics. 61.8% of residents in West Linn are married couples living together, and 37.8% have children under the age of 18 living at home.
The median age in the city is 41.5 years, higher than the Oregonian average of 36. Local residents are generally well educated, with 54.4% of the population attaining a Bachelor’s Degree or higher. West Linn has one of the highest average incomes in Oregon, with residents earning a per capita annual income of $34,671 according to the 2010 Census.
Auto Accidents During Commute
Most residents of West Linn commute to Portland during the week for work, so injuries and financial losses resulting from a car crash can have traumatic consequences for a family.
With a combined experience of over 75 years, at Dwyer Williams Dretke, personal injury attorneys, we can review the circumstances of your car accident and determine whether there has been negligence, such as:
- Texting or driving while talking on a cell phone;
- Breaking traffic laws;
- Failure to give right of way;
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol;
- Driving a defective vehicle; or
Many people involved in motor vehicle accidents have little experience dealing with insurance companies, and often settle for a sum below their entitlement. Our experienced lawyers can advise you on your rights and options, and help you recover a wide range of damages based on your losses.
So if you or a loved one have been involved in an auto accident, we invite you to contact us at Dwyer Williams Dretke today, on 541-617-0555 or visit one of our offices.
Directions to Our Oregon Personal Injury Attorneys from West Linn, OR
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
West Linn, OR 97068
Total Est. Time: 3h 4 mins
Total Est. Distance: 168 mi
- Head north on Dogwood Rd/SW Elderberry Ln toward SW Alderwood Dr
- Turn left onto SW Alderwood Dr
- Turn right onto SW Bosky Dell Ln
- Turn left onto SW Borland Rd
- Slight right to stay on SW Borland Rd
- At the traffic circle, take the 3rd exit onto SW Stafford Rd
- Turn right to merge onto I-205 S
- Merge onto I-205 S
- Take the Interstate 5 S exit on the left toward Salem
- Merge onto I-5 S
- Take exit 253 for OR-22/OR-99E toward Detroit Lake/Bend
- Turn left onto OR-22 E/Mission St SE (signs for Detroit Lake/Bend)
- Slight left onto OR-126 E/US-20 E
- Slight right to merge onto US-97 S/Bend Pkwy toward Mt Bachelor/Klamath Falls
- Turn right onto NW Hawthorne Ave (signs for Hawthorne Avenue)
- NW Hawthorne Ave turns slightly right and becomes NW Oregon Ave
- Turn right onto NW Bond St
- Destination will be on the left
We are located at:
1051 NW Bond St #310
Bend, OR 97701