The city of Sherwood is located in the Southeast portion of Washington County in Oregon. It is just 3 hours from Seattle, Washington, 2 hours from most areas along the Oregon Coast and 30 minutes from downtown Portland.
Sherwood is home to the Tualatin River National Wildlife Refuge and surrounded by the Chehaleur Mountains, Yamhill County and City of Tualatin. Sherwood city also has high quality choices for shopping, dining, accommodations, sightseeing and outdoor recreational activities.
The city has a total land area of 4.31 square miles and an estimated population of 18,205 based on 2010 Census data. It is blessed with a pleasant climate of mild summer temperatures and cold wet winters with barely any snow. August tends to be the warmest month while January is usually the coldest month in Sherwood.
Popular tourist attractions include the Sherwood Public Library, Sherwood Park and Ride, Godfather’s Pizza, and the numerous parks in Sherwood City.
Sherwood City has a thriving economy supported by diverse industries in manufacturing, retail trade, professional, scientific and technical services, construction, finance and insurance and wholesale trade. Residents are employed as sales and related workers, sales representatives, managers, computer specialists, engineers, and hold other production occupations.
70% of Sherwood’s employed residents work out of Sherwood City and spend time commuting to work. This exposes them daily to risks of car accidents that can lead to serious injuries. If you or a loved one is involved in an auto or truck accident, you may be entitled to compensation. Consulting a Sherwood personal injury lawyer at the earliest opportunity is essential.
Auto Accidents on Sherwood’s Highway 99
Sherwood city is located along Highway 99 via Interstate 5. Highway 99 is notorious for auto accidents and fatal car crashes. The injuries sustained in auto accidents are often serious and may be due to a number of causes such as impaired driving, distracted driving, and defective car parts.
Determining the cause of your accident and the amount compensation appropriate to your injuries require experience in personal injury cases.
In Sherwood City and Portland, Oregon, the Dwyer Williams Dretke attorneys have more than 75 years of collective personal injury case experience, settling more than 600 cases for clients in the past three years. We handle a wide range of personal injury cases including dog attacks, slip and fall, bicycle accidents, brain injuries, semi-truck accidents, DUI accidents, wrongful death, pedestrian injury and elderly abuse. Call us today at 541-617-0555 for a free consultation.
Directions to Our Oregon Personal Injury Attorneys from Sherwood, OR
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Sherwood, OR 97140
Total Est. Time: 3h 09 mins
Total Est. Distance: 168 mi
- Head south on SW Aldridge Terrace toward SW Eldred Ln
- Turn left onto SW Handley St
- Turn left onto Brook Way
- At the traffic circle, take the 1st exit onto SW Meinecke Rd
- Turn left onto OR-99W N
- Turn right onto SW Tualatin Sherwood Rd
- Turn right onto SW Oregon St
- Take the 2nd left onto SW Tonquin Rd
- Turn right onto SW Grahams Ferry Rd
- Turn left onto SW Day Rd
- Turn right onto SW Boones Ferry Rd
- Merge onto I-5 S via the ramp to Salem
- Take exit 253 for OR-22/OR-99E toward Detroit Lake/Bend
- Turn left onto OR-22 E/Mission St SE (signs for Detroit Lake/Bend)
- Slight left onto OR-126 E/US-20 E
- Slight right to merge onto US-97 S/Bend Pkwy toward Mt Bachelor/Klamath Falls
- Turn right onto NW Hawthorne Ave (signs for Hawthorne Avenue)
- NW Hawthorne Ave turns slightly right and becomes NW Oregon Ave
- Turn right onto NW Bond St
- Destination will be on the left
We are located at:
1051 NW Bond St #310
Bend, OR 97701