McMinnville is located in Yamhill County, Oregon, and forms part of the Portland metropolitan area, 35 miles southwest of downtown Portland. The city covers an area of 10.58 square miles, with a total population of 32,187 at the time of the 2010 census.
The city is family-oriented, with 35.5% of the households in the area having children under the age of 18, and 48.2% being married couples. The median age in town is 34 years.
Most of the residents of McMinnville work in professional services, with educational services, health care, and public administration being popular industries in the local area.
For visitors, McMinnville is well known for its proximity to many wineries in the Yamhill Valley, and the vibrant food culture in town. In 2010, Bon Appetit magazine rated McMinnville as one of the six “Foodiest Town” in America. Other town attractions include Linfield College, a local liberal arts college, and the Evergreen Aviation and Space Museum.
McMinnville is also known for its many festivals, such as the Turkey Rama – a three-day festival celebrating the tradition of turkey barbecue in Yamhill County, and the International Pinot Noir Celebration, held yearly on the Linfield College campus.
Accidents On Highways
McMinnville is located on the notorious Oregon Route 99W, as well as Route 18. With a high rate of motor vehicle ownership in the region, any car accident can have a devastating effect on the financial, physical health and wellbeing of a local family.
At Dwyer Williams Dretke our experienced personal injury attorneys have a 98% success rate acting in cases involving auto car injuries.
If you or a loved one has been involved in a car accident due to the negligence of other drivers, we can help you through the legal processes involved, including arbitration, mediation, settlement and litigation.
Our personal injury attorneys may be able to recover a wide array of damages for you, including compensation for :
- pain and suffering
- cost of medical treatment
- loss of enjoyment of life
- lost wages and future earning capacity
- loss of comfort and support of a spouse
At Dwyer Williams Dretke we understand the emotional and physical trauma associated with a motor vehicle accident. If you wish to discuss your rights and options with one of our experienced attorneys, call us today on 541-617-0555.
Directions to Our Oregon Personal Injury Attorneys from McMinnville, OR
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
McMinnville, OR 97128
Total Est. Time: 3h 12 mins
Total Est. Distance: 160 mi
- Head southeast toward SW Youngberg Hill Rd
- Turn left onto SW Youngberg Hill Rd
- Slight right onto SW Peavine Rd
- Turn right onto SW Old Sheridan Rd
- Turn left onto SW Durham Ln
- Turn right onto OR-99W S
- Turn left onto Bethel Rd/Lincoln-Zena Rd
- Continue onto Zena Rd
- Turn right onto OR-221 S (signs for Oregon 221/Salem)
- Merge onto OR-22 E/Center St Bridge via the ramp to Salem
- Merge onto OR-22 E/Center St Bridge
- Take the OR-22/OR-99E BUS ramp to Albany
- Continue onto OR-22 E/OR-99EBUS S/Front St NE
- Continue straight onto 12th St SE
- Turn left onto OR-99EBUS S/Mission St SE
- Continue onto OR-22 E/NW Santiam Blvd
- Slight left onto OR-126 E/US-20 E
- Slight right to merge onto US-97 S/Bend Pkwy toward Mt Bachelor/Klamath Falls
- Turn right onto NW Hawthorne Ave (signs for Hawthorne Avenue)
- NW Hawthorne Ave turns slightly right and becomes NW Oregon Ave
- Turn right onto NW Bond St
- Destination will be on the left
We are located at:
1051 NW Bond St #310
Bend, OR 97701